Thursday, February 02, 2012

Hello February!

http://www.afreespiritlife.com
I'm a Free Spirit!  I betcha already knew that, but I am really enjoying getting to know the Shannon Kinney-Duh and her work.  Her challenge for February is this (so simple) Laugh MORE, Play MORE, Love MORE...
reminds me of something a wise wise man once said to me when I was having relationship trouble...."All I can ever figure out to do is to LOVE MORE!"  oh yes, indeedy.  He's such a leader, that guy.
now...
sleep
more.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

What a sweet post! My mom always says "yes, indeedy." Made me smile. :) I checked with my web designer and she said the code for Laugh Play Love is working.

Let me know if you still have any trouble! Thanks for joining us. Happy Month. Feel free to post on any blog links you write on my Facebook page!